top of page
To Help Us Maintain Social Distancing Advanced Tee Times are Required
PLAY USGA RULES EXCEPT WHEN MODIFIED BY LOCAL RULES
- Starter will group singles and twosomes.
- Two players and bags per electric cart.
- Golf carts provided by the golf course are the only motorized vehicles allowed on the course. Including - but not limited to - Segways, motorized caddies, and outside golf carts.
- No players allowed to start play on No. 10 tee without permission from starter.
-On or over the curb of any roadway is out-of-bounds.
- Golfers are liable for damage to private property.
- Yardage markers are measured from center of greens.
- Course Marshal or Pro Shop may revoke playing privileges for misconduct.
- Golf course subject to closure due to lightning, inclement weather, or other unfavorable conditions.
bottom of page